PLEASE NOTE: We are no longer taking Family Law cases. Pages on this website pertaining to Family Law issues will remain for informational purposes only.

You may change your name as long as it is not done for fraudulent purposes or infringe upon the rights of another.  An adult may change his or her name by affidavit, but a minor child must have the consent of both parents.

If you need help in changing your name, call us for a consultation at (571) 393-1236, or send us an e-mail.


An attorney-client relationship is not formed by reading any of the pages on this website or sending an e-mail to the attorney, but only by paying a retainer fee and signing an attorney-client engagement agreement.

This site may be considered AN ADVERTISEMENT or advertising material under the Rules of Professional Conduct governing lawyers in the Commonwealth of Virginia.